Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 and new goals for the year!

NEW YEAR / NEW TITLE

Well here it is a new year and I have entirely new goals and objectives for 2011. After a long two years, physically, medically and mentally, I have realized, with some help, that it was time for a change. As many of you have already known, I have been spending a lot more time on the bike and really have a strong desire to compete on the bike in 2011. I am planning to do several road races, hill climbs and finish it up with several cyclocross races in the fall. The past four months in the bike have been a blast. In the 4 months of training to finish up 2010, here are the stats:

112 rides/ 3487 miles/ 164 hours 56 minutes/ 21.15 mph

2011's training has got off to a great start with solid training objectives and advice. In the first 3 days of the year, I have got 3 rides/5 hours 2 minutes/ 111 miles / 22 mph. I am now riding a Cannondale CAAD 9 and will be using that for the road races. With a lot of help, I have a frame that we will build up throughout the spring in preparation the 2011 cyclocross season. It is always helpful when you have someone helping who is as passionate about the sport and maybe the most knowledgeable person I know regarding equipment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lghImPUL2h0

Here is too an awesome 2011 on the bike!!!

The TdO is so on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment