Wednesday, December 2, 2009

3 Days in....

Training so far this week has been great with the first track workout coming tomorrow. I have made a more concerted effort to do my dynamic stretches and drills following each run. I have also got back into my medicine ball workout routine that really helped during the summer. It is also good to have a lot of the cross-country runners returning to practice to get ready for the indoor season. They always keep me motivated. I will be running a 3000 meter time trial next week with them as it always motivates them when they can run against me. Now I just need to start doing my strides several times a week. I am even trying to eat better (it must be getting serious now). I will be back to let you know how track session goes. Next race may be December 28th - 5 miler.

No comments:

Post a Comment